By Mark Pierce
Redskin respect? Not from Vegas, anyway. The betting line for Washington vs Seattle has been released, and Washington is a 3 point underdog to Seattle, despite the Seahawks inability to win a road playoff game in the last 30 years. Last road playoff win for the Seahawks was in 1983, over Miami. Seattle won every game at home this year, but outside the friendly confines of Century Link Stadium, they were just average, winning just 3 of 8. Seattle’s regular season record was one game better than the Redskins at 11-5.
Mark F. Pierce
OffseasonJuly 6th, 20131 month to go.
Washington RedskinsACL Alfred Morris Andrew Luck Atlanta Falcons Baltimore Ravens Chris Cooley cleveland browns coach mike shanahan Dallas Cowboys Deangelo Hall football fred davis Free agency jim haslett Kai Forbath Kirk Cousins Kurt Warner LCL London Fletcher mark pierce Mike Shanahan New NFL uniforms NFC East NFC East Playoffs NFC wildcard NFL NFL Draft NFL Pre-Season offseason workouts Pierre Garcon Pro football analysis Quarterback of the future redskins rg RG3 RGIII rich tandler robert griffin Robert Griffin III Roy Helu Seattle Seahawks sports talking football Washington Redskins world class athlete
- Very tough schedule this year. A lot of unknowns in the lineup at this point. Hard to see them doing better than... soa.li/YoGdRxZ 6 days ago
- End of an era: Hogettes make way for new generation of fans wp.me/p2jJej-iX 4 months ago
- Wednesday Skins Quote wp.me/p2jJej-iV 4 months ago
- @HogsHaven @KaiForbath @connorbarth Agree. Days of grass are coming to an end. 4 months ago
- Griffin in Surgery as we speak wp.me/p2jJej-iQ 4 months ago